- Udupi Cotton Saree - Parimala
- GI TAGged
- 5 x 1/2 meter
- 60 counts
Parimala Grey Plain with Blue Border and Pallu
- Udupi cotton sarees, one of the richest variety of cotton sarees are hand-woven traditional sarees from southern part of Karnataka state.
- Best quality combed cotton yarn of counts 60" & 80" along with art silk yarn of 120D are used for weft.
- Vat dyes for its excellent color fastning property are used to produce lusterous and colourful quality sarees.
- Natural materials such as firewood and coconut shells are used for boiling and dye bath of yarns. These natural materials add little to the pollution and hence eco-friendly.
- Sarees can be maintained with just handwash and ironing.